PEACE Index du Forum

PEACE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Dominic Ball rejoins Aberdeen on season-long loan

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PEACE Index du Forum -> PEACE >> partie public -> REGLES DE L'ALLIANCE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 06:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Dominic Ball rejoins Aberdeen on season-long loan Répondre en citant

sbobet link Dominic Ball has signed a season-long loan deal to return to Aberdeen from Rotherham United.Ball spent the majority of last season at Pittodrie, making 19 appearances.

He made his Aberdeen debut in a 0-0 draw with Hearts at Murrayfield and featured in the final five games of the season as Derek McInnes' side only conceded one goal.

sbobet link "I'm delighted to welcome Dom back," McInnes told Aberdeen's club website. "He showed exactly what he is capable of in the latter part of the league campaign when he played a vital role in our post-spilt games during which we were undefeated."

The 22-year-old, who can play at either centre-half or right-back, began his career with Tottenham and spent time out on loan at Cambridge United and Rangers before signing a three-year deal at Rotherham in August 2016. sbobet link

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
 Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 06:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
 chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 08:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Juventus forward Douglas Costa apologises after being sent o Répondre en citant

Juventus forward Douglas Costa apologises after being sent off for spitting at opponent

รวม ทาง เข้า sbo Juventus forward Douglas Costa has apologised following his sending off for spitting in Sunday's Serie A match against Sassuolo. The Brazilian clashed with opposition midfielder Federico Di Francesco during the game at the Allianz Stadium in Turin, ending with Costa spitting in the Sassuolo player's face.

The incident was referred to the video assistant referee, after which the match referee sent off the 28-year-old. Costa has now released a statement on his Instagram account, writing: "I would like to apologise to all Juventus fans for this misleading reaction in today's game.

"I also apologise to my team-mates, who are always with me in beautiful and bad moments. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo It was ugly, I am aware of it and I apologise to everyone for this. "I make it clear that this isolated attitude does not correspond to what I have always shown in my career."

Speaking after the match - which Juve won 2-1 thanks to Cristiano Ronaldo's first two goals for the club - manager Massimiliano Allegri criticised Costa for รวม ทาง เข้า sbo "rising to provocation". Costa, who now faces an extended ban, had previously been booked for a spat with Di Francesco, including an elbow on his counterpart.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
 Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Dominic Ball rejoins Aberdeen on season-long loan

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PEACE Index du Forum -> PEACE >> partie public -> REGLES DE L'ALLIANCE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange